Welcome to Esquimalt Parks & Recreation!
- CHANGE TO HOURS, Sunday, September 6th: Rec Centre closing 30 minutes early, at 10:00 p.m., on Sunday, September 6th as BC Hydro completes transformer maintenance & power is shut off to building.
- Fall Swim Lessons (Posted August 4, 2015) This fall we will be introducing the Red Cross Parents & Preschool Programs to the Esquimalt Recreation Centre. For detailed lesson information for children 4 to 36 months, please click here; for children 3 to 6 years, please click here. Please also refer to this conversation chart as another helpful resource. To view lesson times, please view our Fall 2015 Swim Lessons brochure (PDF)
- Hot Tub Closure (Posted July 28, 2015) The hot tub will be temporarily closed for repairs as of Tuesday, August 25th at 10:30pm, re-opening on Thursday, September 10th at 5:30 a.m.
- Annual Pool Maintenance Closure (Posted June 29, 2015) The Aquatics Facility including all pools, hot tub, sauna & steam room will be closed for annual maintenance, Sunday, August 30th at 10:30 p.m., reopening Thursday, September 10th at 5:30 a.m. Your Esquimalt Recreation Passes will be accepted at all other Municipal Recreation Centres in the region during this time.
- Branch Out! (Posted May 21, 2015) As Esquimalt continues to protect its urban forest, we are pleased to introduce, BRANCH OUT! This program supports care of our urban forests through events and education materials. Click here to view upcoming events and current materials.
Subscribe below to receive our email newsletters including program and events details, special offers and more!