Welcome to Esquimalt Parks & Recreation!
- PDF of Winter/Spring Program & Event Guide: Click here to view.
- NEW!! (Posted February 12, 2016) Yoga Programs added to Spring program offerings. Several Yoga programs have been added for your to enjoy the spring including FREE trial classes - click here (PDF) to view details.
- NEW!! (Posted February 1, 2016) Spring Break 2016 Camps, drop in activities, 5 for $5 special offer and more. Click here to view (PDF).
- Winter Swim Lessons (Posted Nov 24, 2015) This winter we will be continuing the Red Cross Parents & Preschool Programs to the Esquimalt Recreation Centre. For detailed lesson information for children 4 to 36 months, please click here; for children 3 to 6 years, please click here. Please also refer to this conversion chart as another helpful resource. To view lesson times, please view our Winter/Spring 2016 Swim Lessons brochure (PDF)
- Branch Out! (Posted May 21, 2015) As Esquimalt continues to protect its urban forest, we are pleased to introduce, BRANCH OUT! This program supports care of our urban forests through events and education materials. Click here to view upcoming events and current materials.
Subscribe below to receive our email newsletters including program and events details, special offers and more!