Welcome to Esquimalt Parks & Recreation!
- PDF of Program & Event Guide: Click here to view.
- NEW! On Sale October 1st. Trick or Treat Passes (posted September 25, 2015) "Something to make the kids say, “SWEET!”- rather than consuming them." Limited availability discount passes will be sold starting October 1st while quantities last. Passes are valid for children or youth November 1 - 20, 2015 and include admission to: Swimming · Skating · Weight Room (11yrs+ w/ Intro to Weight Room Course) · Drop In Fitness Classes (13yrs+) · Drop in Youth Sports Night on Fridays · Drop In Sports (16yrs+). 5 passes, $5 or 25 passes, $20.
- NEW! Ice Programs Brochure (posted September 16, 2015) We've made exciting changes to our ice programs since printing our program & event guide, please view our current ice season offerings - here.
- Fall Swim Lessons (Posted August 4, 2015) This fall we will be introducing the Red Cross Parents & Preschool Programs to the Esquimalt Recreation Centre. For detailed lesson information for children 4 to 36 months, please click here; for children 3 to 6 years, please click here. Please also refer to this conversation chart as another helpful resource. To view lesson times, please view our Fall 2015 Swim Lessons brochure (PDF)
- Branch Out! (Posted May 21, 2015) As Esquimalt continues to protect its urban forest, we are pleased to introduce, BRANCH OUT! This program supports care of our urban forests through events and education materials. Click here to view upcoming events and current materials.
Subscribe below to receive our email newsletters including program and events details, special offers and more!