Heritage Advisory Committee
The Heritage Advisory Committee was established to:
- assist Council to accomplish its goals and objectives as outlined in Council's Strategic Plan
- provide advice and recommendations to Council
- provide recommendations to Council on implementation of Council Policies relating to Heritage, in particular HER-02 ‘Heritage Designation’, HER-03 ‘Heritage Trees’ and HER-05 ‘Heritage Policy Update’, as amended from time to time
- provide input on matters referred by Council
- provide input on heritage issues and impacts as requested by staff
Download the Terms of Reference for this committee.
View the Minutes and Agendas for this Committee.